Online Bill Pay Is Now Available!
In order to use SCTC’s new Online Bill Pay service, customers must have the invoice number and account number from your most current statement from SCTC. If you need assistance with the online bill pay service or if we can answer any questions, please contact our business office Monday-Friday 8am-5pm at 452-9119.
Acceptable forms of payment include cash, personal check, cashier’s check, approved money orders, electronic bill pay and ACH (Automated Clearing House) type payments. Debit or credit card payments accepted for balances/transactions under $500.00.
Other Acceptable Forms of Payment
Pay by mail
* A return envelope is included with each monthly bill
* Please send the payment page with your payment
* Write your phone number on your check or money order
If the return envelope is not available please mail payment to:
Scott County Telephone Co-op
PO Box 487
Gate City, VA 24251-0487
Where to Pay your Bill
Payments can be made in person at the following locations:
SCTC Business Office
149 Woodland St. Gate City
Payment may also be made after hours in the depository at the SCTC Business office beside of the drive-up window.
*Please remember to bring your bill with you when you come into the office to pay. This will ensure your payment is posted to the correct account.*
New Peoples Bank
-Gate City – 386-9300
-Weber City – 386-7028
The Bank of Scott County
-Gate City – 386-1100
-Weber City – 386-7028
A possible 2-3 day delay may occur in payment posting when you pay at the bank. The bank will not accept payments after the 10th of each month.
– Payment must be sealed in envelope
– Include the payment page of your bill
– Write your phone number on check or money order
– DO NOT deposit cash in the depository
– Payments are posted the next business day
If you are unable to Pay…
– If you cannot pay on time, we may be able to help
– Call the number for Billing questions. Talk with our Service Representative about special payment arrangements.
– If your bill is overdue, we will send you a past due notice. This notice will show the amount due and the date that service will be cut off if the amount due isn’t paid
– A minimum late charge of $1.00 will be added to your next bill for “past due” payment
***Please remember due date of current bill does not extend payment of previous balance due***
How to have service reconnected if it has been cut off for non-payment
– You will have to pay SCTC the past due amount before your service is turned back on
– You may also have to pay a new or extra deposit
– You will be billed a charge to turn the service on
– You will have to allow work order processing time from the time you make your payment to actual reconnection of service