The mission of Scott County Telephone Cooperative is to provide quality local exchange telecommunications services at reasonable rates.
- Organizational Goals: Provide state-of-the-art, full-range, high quality, uninterrupted telecommunications services.
- Reasonable Rates: Charge reasonable local service rates while keeping the cooperative financially viable without jeopardizing the quality of service.
- Competent Employees: Attract, train, and retain qualified personnel to insure quality telecommunications services.
- Community Service: Be a good community citizen by assuming an active leadership role in community development.
- Economic Development. Promote economic development.