Seeking a qualified person to assume the open position of a Full-Time Lineman position. This position reports to the Lineman Supervisor and Operations Manager.
Education and Experience: A high school diploma/GED with having completed a Lineman’s program through a recognized training program or equivalent job experience is required.
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the installation, maintenance, and repair of aerial and underground communication lines.
- Operate heavy equipment used for aerial and underground construction.
- Work outdoors in various weather conditions.
- Available for after-hours work to perform emergency and storm damage repairs
- The following skill sets are required for this position:
- Efficient at climbing ladders and poles
- Utilizing a bucket truck and having a Class A CDL License; applicant must have a valid Driver’s License
- Operating a chain saw and other hand tools
The successful candidate must be able to communicate well with customers, co-workers, Management, and others in a courteous and professional manner.
If interested in applying, please complete and submit application to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it off at our Main Office located at 149 Woodland Street in Gate City, VA by Friday, June 3rd at 5:00 p.m.